What is Medical Nutrition Therapy?
PASWFL cares about all components of your well-being. There is an undeniable link between the lifestyle choices you make – including your diet and exercise – and your mental well-being. For this reason, we’re now proud to offer nutritional counselling so our patients have access to a trusted professional with experience taking care of the the nutritional choices patients with mental illnesses are making.
- Scientific nutrition therapy provided by a licensed nutrition professional or designee
- Individual nutrition care based on body composition, genetic and allergy testing if needed
- Supplements made in the USA and not found on Amazon! Our supplements are held in temperature controlled areas as to not decrease efficacy.
- Behavioral goals specific to your needs
- Association with psychiatric offices as to help in changing behaviors, treating anxiety and depression that can come from poor nutrition.
*Nutegra Medical Nutrition Therapy is not approved by the FDA, but is based on scientific research.
What can you expect?
- Sustainable weight loss
- Improved blood sugars
- Improved mental clarity
- Improved mobility
- No more dieting
- Professional communication with your doctor
- First Session: 1:1 session 2 hours in length
- Body Composition to determine how much energy you need
- Notebook with Meal Plan and Guidelines
- Complete Nutrition Assessment and Nutrition History
- Review of lab values
- Short and long term goal setting, including your goal weight
- 30 day supply of Cellular Fix nutrition supplement
- Cost: $425.00 plus cost of supplement
Weekly follow-up sessions x 1 month
- Second session reviews how to manage sugar cravings, why you
experience sugar cravings and introduce you to “CraveTame”
- Third session reviews concept of intermittent fasting and exercise to
work this into your day as to reduce foggy brain and tap into fat cell
- Fourth session reviews the importance of sleep to reduce cortisol
levels and thus reducing belly fat.
- Fifth session reviews why Nutegra and not a DIET!
Monthly or Bi-weekly follow ups
- Your follow-up sessions will be based on your individual needs.
- Behavioral therapy will focus on how to eat out and stay in our meal plan,how to embrace your new lifestyle, modeling healthy behavior for your family, your legacy.