Telepsychiatry at PASWFL
Receiving Treatment at Psychiatric Associates of Southwest Florida is Easier than Ever!
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic progresses in the Fort Myers Florida area, we are encouraging our patients to opt for telepsychiatry appointments when necessary to meet treatment needs.
We use a HIPAA compliant software called Elevate for all telepsychiatry appointments. It’s a confidential platform that allows for the same social treatment setting as our in-office treatments but without risking the health of the patient and the treating staff member.
You can now receive the following treatments through our telepyschiatry services:
- Nutrition Counselling
We Continue to Offer These Treatments In-Person As Needed:
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Theta Burst Stimulation (TBS)
- Ketamine, Esketamine (IV, Intranasal)
We are actively treating patients with a wide range of mental health indications through our telehealth services including:
- Bipolar Disorder
We’re Making Changes In-Office as Well
- We’ve outfitted our office with lines on the ground to ensure that 6 or 7 feet distance is maintained between all persons at all times within the practice.
- Instead of waiting in the waiting room, we encourage patients to wait in their cars until we text them that it’s time for their appointment.
- The Provider will escort the patient to the treatment room by walking 6 or 7 feet behind the patient to ensure proper distance is maintained.
- No family is allowed in treatment rooms. To maintain social distancing parameters only the Provider and the patient are permitted in the treatment rooms. By mutual consent a family member or significant other may accompany the patient into a therapy or medication management session.
To schedule either telehealth or in-person appointments please call +1-239-332-4700 or use our online appointment booking platform found HERE.